Yitzi and "Apples"

This morning Shainy took the kids out of bed at around 8am, I was still in bed stretching my luck with some more sleep, then I hear Yitzi say "Apple, Apple" full of excitement because he has found a apple, i thought he found some left overs from yesterday or so, but then i hear a rattle of plastic bubble wrap in my half sleep...

Im thinking, "hey that is a familiar sound" then I jump out of bed run to the dining room realizing he has got a hold of my more expensive version of a apple "My Esrog", I just caught him on time before he took a deep bite out of my precious citrus fruit!


He was very upset that i took his "apple" away, but I was not able to replace it at the time.


Comments

chaya said…
so this time it is ur baby bashing up ur other baby ;)

Popular posts from this blog