HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Rivka!!

Comments

The Cyprys' said…
Aron, is this OK? I do as I'm told - most of the time!
Take care!! ND
shainy said…
Happy Birthday Rivka.
Simons Kingston said…
Nice, where are the pictures taken?
Happy birthday. How old are you now?
chaya said…
Mazel tov big girl!!!!!!!!!! The second one is from when we were in belgium....good memories!!!! where r the other two from?
Shmuli said…
mazal tov! thanks for posting!
The Cyprys' said…
You don't ask big girls their age...so don't pass this on...Rivka is 15 k"h.
By the way she doesn't know yet that I put these on, so keep praying for me!!
Simons Kingston said…
ND, you crack me up! That was Sruli. I know how old my oldest niece is. Can't believe i didn't call to wish you - Rivka a Happy day but I guess it's not to late to wish you a happy yr.
Esti

Popular posts from this blog