Gorgeous pictures. I love the one of the ladies in pink hats. I agree with Esti, Dov looks like hes out of a Malkali video. You all look gr8!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous said…
No one cares about me!! it seems like no one likes How I dressed-up,?! LOVE from Meir Zev Ives
Meir Zev, of course i noticed u but at first i thought it was a professional hired clown. U look adorable in that costume and u look like a real juggler. Did u actually use that diabolo, can u breath with that red nose on?
I just came on to say how cute you look, Meir and I see your comment. I was telling your mother how cute you look and that I will comment. So here it is: MEIR YOU LOOK GR8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous said…
yes i DID do tricks on the diabolo, and was able to breath through the "RED" nose THANK YOU shainy & nuchie
Comments
I agree with Esti, Dov looks like hes out of a Malkali video.
You all look gr8!!!!!!!!!!!!
it seems like no one likes How I dressed-up,?!
LOVE from Meir Zev Ives
So here it is:
MEIR YOU LOOK GR8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU
shainy & nuchie