A day out at the park Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps By Aharon M. Ives - April 24, 2009 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments nuchie said… Some real classics here. Gr8 pics! shainy said… I wanna join for bike riding and swinging the round hammock.Looks like everyone was having a good time. devorah said… great to see you all! the kids even remember most of you guys. Simons Kingston said… I love it. Zevi sitting contenplating...cute. greenivy said… Aron, can you send me high resolution pics to my e-mail. s.ives@ecjs.org. I'd like to get some developed. Thanks! The Cyprys' said… it feels to me as yesterday!!we had great fun,from shmulik!
NY Chol Hamoed Trip By Shmuli - April 10, 2012 (Zevi fell of some steps, bumped his head) Making "Snow Angels" Yitzi found a Crab's leg Walked to the water, was very windy. Read more
MUSHKA's bas mitzvah By rivkacyp - June 03, 2010 here's some pics of mushka's bas mitzvah....enjoy.. :) Read more
Comments
Looks like everyone was having a good time.
we had great fun,from shmulik!