they are both so adorable ka'h Mordi looks so much more mature since the last time i saw him! Yitzi is quite a dare devil Miss you miriam
Anonymous said…
i imagine that the miriam that wrote is our miriam of richmond. our kids really do get a tremendous amount of pleasure from the blog. thanks shmuli and of course thanks for sharing your delicious boys with everyone KAH. they look very well looked after have a great week rivkie yossi and family
I think I've seen these pics somewhere. Ok Shainy, I won't say where. I'll tell you again, Rivka says "I miss Yitzy and Mordy". Nuchie says" they are adorable".
Comments
Mordi looks so much more mature since the last time i saw him!
Yitzi is quite a dare devil
Miss you
miriam
I'll tell you again, Rivka says "I miss Yitzy and Mordy". Nuchie says" they are adorable".
love Shmulik.