FUN IN THE SUN.














































Comments

Shmuli said…
wow, that looks like a fun day on the beach! and they are all matching... how cute.
Anonymous said…
all of you are starryeyed. you look like you had a blast. dovi definitely looks like the rascal you describe him as in the top picture- why bother with food- sand is free and by all means yummy as far as he is concerned. its a bit like the mann it does not require any prep either, never mind the dishes! what would you do in the morning nuchie?
nuchie said…
Rivkie, u are right. We all had a wonderful time. Dovi did not stop laughing the entire time. And I tyink if I didn't have to cook, I'd actually get some important stuff done.
Anonymous said…
by the way dov wanted to see rivka walking in the mud
The Cyprys' said…
Sooooooo cute.
dovi is now a big chubby boy.
i haven't seen you in months.


love from Gitty and Menucha
shainy said…
Yummy bright pics, sun come back and rain go away!
Everyone looks happy!

Popular posts from this blog