Yitzy eating

Comments

nuchie said…
I like the way he shouts when you take it away from him. He's adorable, a real character.
Groner said…
He cried because there was no more to eat at that side of the watermelon, any ideas what to give a starving 5 month old baby would be greatly appreciated.
shainy said…
He reminds me of our Yitzi at that age, there's something in the name.
At that age with a coaching from ND i fed both kids, mashed sweep pots, carrots, oat and rice cereal and apple sauce, a small portion in between the milk and they fressed. (Basically a bit of milk to curb the thirst and hunger, then the solids and then milk to wash down the food. Yitzi lost a lot of weight and as soon as i started him on solids (around 5 months) he fattened up, i wished id started earlier.
Simons Kingston said…
Why can't I get this video to work?
Simons Kingston said…
Finally I got it to work. I've tried all sorts but never melon.
Groner said…
the melon we gave out of desperation, the mushy food ie cereal jars of vegetables worked at the beginning, now he wont he eat them anymore, he eats crackers and pita and is still crying.
Chaya wants to see more videos of all the children.
shainy said…
OH my then hes got and appetite....soft peas , carrots and anything else u can reach before he yelps!

Popular posts from this blog