SNOW IN LONDON!!!





Comments

Simons Kingston said…
This is too funny..... playing in the snow with no coat and gloves.
Enjoy the snow.
shainy said…
Such adorable snowmen and kids, i mean big girls!
nuchie said…
These are the cutest snowmen I've seen. Looks like you had fun.
Aharon M. Ives said…
Nice snowman! I wish we had snow here (with the hot weather of course).Enjoy!
miriam said…
cute snowman, so clever. Mushka, I like the way that you posed with the snowman. It's a gorgeous picture. btw aren't you freezing?
It's realy clever how you made 3 snowmen in different sizes
Meir Zev Ives said…
A snow men family,cute.is it made by Menucha,gitty and mushka????
Meir Zev Ives
mushka said…
i made them all
(we wernt cold we just went out for the picture)
rivkacyp said…
praying 4 more snow...need another day of skl...MAJOR!! (cant be bothered syndrome) snowwww!!!!

Popular posts from this blog