Mazal Tov for Tatty and Mummy, Zaidy and Bobby

We would like to make a get-together in honour of our parents/grandparents 40th wedding anniversary.
It would be nice if everyone could participate in some way.
ON: Monday, Shushan Purim
AT: 6 Lynmouth Road.

Would it be possible to set up skype? Or telephone times?

What time would work for everyone?

Wishing everyone a FREILICHEN PURIM!!

Comments

I have to check if I teach that morning. If I do then after 1pm would be best for me.
shainy said…
I commented yesterday and now i dont see it here....
Anyways, we may have a fair at yitzis school, dont know the time yet (hope to know today sometime)but well still figure out some time to skype or miss the fair... well be in touch!
The Cyprys' said…
We would like to make a display folder with a picture from each of the grandchildren, what is the best way to get them from everyone? Maybe we could prepare a page on the computer for everyone to print or should everyone just do their own thing?

Post your ideas.
Simons Kingston said…
You can take pictures off the blog.
shainy said…
The fair is not for Yitz so im home all day... Hope to see u on skype!
Also about the pics, the ones on the blog r low resolution so will not print nicely. We could email u pics and make sure they r high res. I sent Shternie pics for a slide show but only sent low res thinking they will b on the comp anyway. Let me know if u r gonna print and ill email u high res images.
The Cyprys' said…
I meant drawings although there's no reason not to include photos too. You can get 40 page display folders and I thought it would be nice to have an (autographed!) drawing/letter/scribble from the kids.

Question is how best to gather them.

Popular posts from this blog