dina as asual enjoying rosie. . . and huvie
















we had the Chedars anual sports day today in the park! after the actual sports day we went to the playground and took of our shoesand tights/socks or the younger kids took of thier skirts/trousers and went into the pool. I t was so cool meni, rivka and meir sat, kicked, jumped and got themselves soaked. Chaya and I just waddled around and dina enjoyed kicking the water at everyone (who would let her).

Comments

shainy said…
Wow, thats a lot of pictures, but now we got to see almost everyone... Very cute family, nice to see you loving to spend time together. I'm guessing Miriam put these up.
miriam said…
yes I did, took them too. Photography is my new thing. My mother want's me to go into photography.
shainy said…
Thats an idea coz ur very good at it and i c u enjoy it!
miriam said…
okey dokey I have three people wanting me to, mummy, nuchie and you
Simons Kingston said…
Thanks for posting. love seeing pictures of your family and of course adorable Rosie.

Popular posts from this blog