ISRAEL!!!!!!!!





























ISRAEL!!!!Except for the probably 200 pics of Netanya that got lost on a van, I took 2652 pics of Israel!!!I just had to take pictures of everything, because to me, memories are everything.So I can't exactly upload all of them since considering that it takes me fifteen minutes to upload a set of pics (5), it would take me 7950 minutes to upload!!! try figure it out yourself!!! I did it like this( Ani osa et ze kacha)2650 divided by 5 times15 .... I was doing days but it got too complicated.But right now I can't really decide which pics to put on so I'm gonna show you some beautiful pics my mother took outside the Old City, Jaffa, Gate.Don't worry there's more to come, I just can't upload all of them because probably from my mothers, Chaya's, Meir's and mine there is like 5500 pics!!!(maihamatzlaimot shel Ima, Chaya, Meir v'ani yesh ulay chamesh elef v'chetzi t'munot.)!!!!!Yeh!! I learnt tooons of ivrit while I was in Israel!!! Chaya and I even taught our friends a game in ivrit!!! It was really an amazing experience!!!Enjoy







Miriam and all the family

Comments

miriam said…
by the way if you click on the family pic and then press zoom in you can see it well
miriam said…
also that pic of rosie wasn't outside the old city, I just did that to test the computer, because before it wasn't working.
Adrian said…
Lovely photos ,want to see more .
Aharon M. Ives said…
Nice pictures, brings back memories, can't wait to see more!

Popular posts from this blog