Shabbos and the bris. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps By Simons Kingston - January 25, 2011 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments nuchie said… Gorgeous pics of a gorgeous family. Love the 2 last pics. shainy said… Too yummy, luv his face in the last pic... Chaya looks like a proud big sis and Aron u look like a proud helpful uncle! mushka said… I love it! miriam ives said… heaven. proad siblings.the pic of aaron and the kids is really cute.so cute seeing rivka there aswell Anonymous said… Mm... I spot sum pol I recognize!!!! :) he is SOO yummy... I hope 2 b bak soon;) Rivkacyp said… Btw that wasn't meant to be anonymous but I'm on a itouch so the buttons are annoying:):):) !!!! RIVKA CYPRYS
NY Chol Hamoed Trip By Shmuli - April 10, 2012 (Zevi fell of some steps, bumped his head) Making "Snow Angels" Yitzi found a Crab's leg Walked to the water, was very windy. Read more
MUSHKA's bas mitzvah By rivkacyp - June 03, 2010 here's some pics of mushka's bas mitzvah....enjoy.. :) Read more
Comments
the pic of aaron and the kids is really cute.
so cute seeing rivka there aswell