Yitzi and Mordy come for a visit Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps By chaya - April 26, 2011 Bedikas ChometzOur Chol Hamoed trip Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments shainy said… Finally non wedding pics of the Stasbergs on the blog, yay Chaya!Looks like a nice trip! Esti Simon (Ives) said… Looking good.More pics of your apt please..... Looks nice. chaya said… It was really fun!!!!I tried to take pics but none of them came out nice but I'll def try again. The Cyprys' said… We fell behind, sorry! Nice to see you and glad you are having a good time.
NY Chol Hamoed Trip By Shmuli - April 10, 2012 (Zevi fell of some steps, bumped his head) Making "Snow Angels" Yitzi found a Crab's leg Walked to the water, was very windy. Read more
MUSHKA's bas mitzvah By rivkacyp - June 03, 2010 here's some pics of mushka's bas mitzvah....enjoy.. :) Read more
Comments
Looks like a nice trip!
More pics of your apt please..... Looks nice.
I tried to take pics but none of them came out nice but I'll def try again.