Hi, I have just got myself a new american cell-phone.
I could be emailed at 3479711262@vtext.com and it'll come to my text,
and I could reply to your email.
In america, just use the number - 3479711262.
(Text only, and keep it less than 140 characters -
because answering the phone will cost me 1.99 per day).
Mendel Cyprys.

Comments

The Cyprys' said…
Glad you have your phone and hope this system works well.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Mazal Tov to Hershy too.

Big Mazal Tov wishes for a wonderful day and a wonderful year.
chaya ives said…
yes biggest mazel tov and lots of love to mendel and hershy on their special days. may you be bentched with all that you wish for BGur

lots of love
yossi rivkie and family
shainy said…
Looking forward to having u here this year Mendel!!!!
Mazel tov on all the Bdays, excited to have as joint celebration for Mendel, Hershy and Mordy this Shabbos!
The Cyprys' said…
Mazal Tov to Mordy and thank you to all the Evers' for arranging the fun. Enjoy!! Wish we could be with you.

Popular posts from this blog