Hi....

Hi Everyone...
I think I can now officially say welcome to the family - now that I'm part of this blog :)

So Hershy and I realized....that we haven't shared anything of whats going on with us... to those of you living overseas.... :)
Soooo just a little update... over chanuka we took a nice lil vacation to what was supposed to be Sunny Arizona.... well it wasnt too sunny... but it was beautiful.. and sure was a nice break from NY Winter....
anyhow here is some of our pics from our trip...

enjoy!


All the best!
Regards Hershy and Ariella 

Comments

Aharon M. Ives said…
Unreal pictures! Looks amazing.
Thanks for posting.... so nice to see you both. Great pics. Looking forward to seeing you in person soon.
Shmuli said…
Looks like you guys had a blast in Arizona! thanks for sharing your pics
Ariella Ives said…
Yups, was loads of fun...
Esti looking forward!
rivkacyp said…
Wow. phenomenal pics! :)

Popular posts from this blog