Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps By nuchie - February 26, 2013 PURIM P Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Esti Simon (Ives) said… Just heaven ....... No words. Aharon M. Ives said… Great pictures! By the way, you know whose Noddy apron that is? nuchie said… Aron, I bought them many years ago in that big sunday market. Was it yours? I'll pass them on to ur kids iy"H. rivkacyp said… hahaaa :)love love love the pics... and the people in them! hershy said… Nuchi is the third picture of you when you was a kid? Lol nuchie said… Hershy, as far as I know my hair wasn't curly. lol. But yes, everyone says shes just like me. Shmuli said… looks like you guys had a blast on purim, and the kids look very cute in their Costumes Shmuli said… I like the Yosef Mokir Shabbos idea!
NY Chol Hamoed Trip By Shmuli - April 10, 2012 (Zevi fell of some steps, bumped his head) Making "Snow Angels" Yitzi found a Crab's leg Walked to the water, was very windy. Read more
MUSHKA's bas mitzvah By rivkacyp - June 03, 2010 here's some pics of mushka's bas mitzvah....enjoy.. :) Read more
Comments
By the way, you know whose Noddy apron that is?
love love love the pics... and the people in them!