Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps By The Cyprys' - July 31, 2007 Hello from London! Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments hershy said… very nice but it look like miniture doll family picture shainy said… This looks like a gorgeous pic, but hard to see coz it's tiny. Maybe it can be put on bigger, u'll have to ask the experts how to do that. The Cyprys' said… what's everybody talking about! this is a normal size picture.shainy, when you said ask the experts, who where you talking about? shainy said… haaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!I'm far from an expert, and i don't bother asking Shmuli anymore to explain how to do things because to me its all "double DUTCH!"!ANDNow that I can see the pic, u all look gorgeous. What a cute family!!!!!!!!!
NY Chol Hamoed Trip By Shmuli - April 10, 2012 (Zevi fell of some steps, bumped his head) Making "Snow Angels" Yitzi found a Crab's leg Walked to the water, was very windy. Read more
MUSHKA's bas mitzvah By rivkacyp - June 03, 2010 here's some pics of mushka's bas mitzvah....enjoy.. :) Read more
Comments
doll family picture
shainy, when you said ask the experts, who where you talking about?
I'm far from an expert, and i don't bother asking Shmuli anymore to explain how to do things because to me its all "double DUTCH!"!
AND
Now that I can see the pic, u all look gorgeous. What a cute family!!!!!!!!!