Above is the slide show i made of the family

Comments

shainy said…
Thanx Hershy, really enjoyed that.
The Cyprys' said…
Nice video, Hershy. Is there any way you can put on a comment without having to link to anywhere else? The other video you put on said click here and it played straight from the blog. Linking to Googlr video is problematic because the stuff there is not appropriate. I can't let the kids on the blog while there are links that I don't want them to view.
Shmuli said…
I changed the link to view it straight on the blog! for the whole family to enjoy!
Shmuli said…
oh and hershy, well done on the picture presentation!!
The Cyprys' said…
Thanks guys! Clever people!
hershy said…
shmuli thank
i tried to do this but for some reason it did not work
Shmuli said…
I had to pull up a old post with a video and copy the code into the HTML and change the ID# of the video.
zalman said…
I'm lost! Shmulie and Hershy, you are gonna have to start writing in english.

Popular posts from this blog