Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps By hershy - September 06, 2009 congratulationzevi on your driving license Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments shainy said… So happy for u, i bet it's a big relief! Esti Simon (Ives) said… wow! Good for you. Shmuli said… Clear the side walk, zevi is coming! J/K nuchie said… Wow! Mazel Tov. IY"H by me soon. chaya said… Mazel Tov!!!! Good Job!!!! The Cyprys' said… Good for you! Sora are you happy?! The Cyprys' said… Chaya this is weird, your comment appeared as mine did.And I'm glad I'm not the only loony still up.... greenivy said… I'm the happiest of all! I finally get to be driven around... Anonymous said… mazel tov! another feather in your cap Zevi- well done.
NY Chol Hamoed Trip By Shmuli - April 10, 2012 (Zevi fell of some steps, bumped his head) Making "Snow Angels" Yitzi found a Crab's leg Walked to the water, was very windy. Read more
MUSHKA's bas mitzvah By rivkacyp - June 03, 2010 here's some pics of mushka's bas mitzvah....enjoy.. :) Read more
Comments
J/K
And I'm glad I'm not the only loony still up....