Rivka in uniform. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps By nuchie - September 08, 2009 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments shainy said… Very very very very (did i say very yet?) YUMMY! The Cyprys' said… Can't believe it, I know you told me, but seeing is...Question is can you believe it?Enjoy her and her brothers. nuchie said… These days I do what I have to do. I didn't think about it too much. I didn't forget to take pictures tho - trust me. rivkacyp said… ohhhhhhhh soo sweet!!!! yummmm im missing u loads...(n ur adorable family!!!) Shmuli said… the are growing up BH, and still looking cute KAH Anonymous said… thanks for sharing. boy are we proud of rivka - she really looks a big girl- may it be a shnas hatzlacha for her and all of the family miriam said… heaven little cutie,love 'ersooooooo grown up miriam said… i like the schoolbag really cute, but not nearlly as cute as my little(big)cousinmiriam
NY Chol Hamoed Trip By Shmuli - April 10, 2012 (Zevi fell of some steps, bumped his head) Making "Snow Angels" Yitzi found a Crab's leg Walked to the water, was very windy. Read more
MUSHKA's bas mitzvah By rivkacyp - June 03, 2010 here's some pics of mushka's bas mitzvah....enjoy.. :) Read more
Comments
Question is can you believe it?
Enjoy her and her brothers.
sooooooo grown up
miriam