Hi Everyone!

I just thought I would let everyone know that I finished Smicha and therefore...(not sure yet).

But I'm pretty easy going about it, so you don't have to call me Rabbi.

Aron.

Comments

miriam ives said…
congratulations, rabbi (lol)!
that's pretty cool!
Adrian said…
Mazel Tov Rabbi ,all the best from Uncle Adrian & Aunty Marilyn .
nuchie said…
Mazel Tov, Well done!!!!!!!!!!
We're proud of u bro.
rivkacyp said…
MAZAL TOV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! proud of ya!!!! :) cant i call u rabbi just for the fun of it?!
shainy said…
Aron, was nice talking to u today from a long distance this time.. I forgot to write Mazel tov earlier, so here it is!!!
Simons Kingston said…
Mazal Tov!
You should grow from strength to strength.
Mazal Tov! R' Aron.
gitty said…
Mazal tov! rabbi Aron suites you!
hurwitz said…
מזל טור הרב אייבס שליט"א

Popular posts from this blog