The Simons are in Town - BBQ Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps By Shmuli - June 26, 2011 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments rivkacyp said… omg the kids are wayyyyyyyy 2 cute...looks like u had a blast... i am missing ya all :)xx Aharon M. Ives said… Nice pictures! Can't believe I missed it. nuchie said… Reminds me of good old days. I have to admit I'm feeling left out. Looks like you had fun.Shmuli, some of those pics are amazing. Esti, make sure u get that one of mimi and some others. If it were facebook I would comment on each one. Groner said… gorgeous kids, gorgeous pictures, looks like you had a blast The Cyprys' said… Nice to see you guys. The Cyprys' said… And nice to know you're on this planet, Rivka! rivkacyp said… yahhhh...sumwhere on the other side of the planet...immissing ya 2...u need to put up pics!!! :) xxx Esti Simon (Ives) said… Amazing pics except that my knees are on show. gitty said… toooooooo cute!
NY Chol Hamoed Trip By Shmuli - April 10, 2012 (Zevi fell of some steps, bumped his head) Making "Snow Angels" Yitzi found a Crab's leg Walked to the water, was very windy. Read more
MUSHKA's bas mitzvah By rivkacyp - June 03, 2010 here's some pics of mushka's bas mitzvah....enjoy.. :) Read more
Comments
Shmuli, some of those pics are amazing. Esti, make sure u get that one of mimi and some others. If it were facebook I would comment on each one.