Happy Chanukah Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps By Esti Simon (Ives) - December 19, 2011 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Esti Simon (Ives) said… Shua was bouncing to the music till the camera was on him. shainy said… Sweet! Impressed that Zali knows all the words... Esti Simon (Ives) said… He did it for a show in Hebrew school but I didn't get it on video. Shmuli said… very cute!well done zali! nuchie said… I wrote a comment yesterday, but it doesn't seem to be here. The wierd thing is that it said exactly what Shmuli wrote. Is there some sort of confusion, or did my comment not get posted and Shmuli really wrote exactly what I did?
NY Chol Hamoed Trip By Shmuli - April 10, 2012 (Zevi fell of some steps, bumped his head) Making "Snow Angels" Yitzi found a Crab's leg Walked to the water, was very windy. Read more
MUSHKA's bas mitzvah By rivkacyp - June 03, 2010 here's some pics of mushka's bas mitzvah....enjoy.. :) Read more
Comments
well done zali!