Ives Family Photos

Comments

Shmuli said…
Thanks for posting this video.
Is almost one year ago we saw this last!
Groner said…
Shmuli I put this video on the blog through publishing it through Windows Movie Maker, it looks like it is on you tube, would you know if it got put on You Tube
Shmuli said…
its a video that is displayed in a youtube player, but its not on you tube, there is no link to youtube as you can see on other videos that are on youtube
nuchie said…
We need to make more of these. Thanks Shternie, it is such fun watching.
shainy said…
There were some ppl n kids that i wasnt sure who they were, was nice to watch again.
I keep coming back to these pics. Shua looks just like I did as a baby and Hershy is a carbon copy of Tatty.
Adrian said…
An amazing video ,well done ,bring back some great memories for me .

Popular posts from this blog