Dovi is one. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps By nuchie - November 25, 2009 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments shainy said… Heaven, luv the last pic!He reminds me of Menny at that age! Anonymous said… mazel tov birthday present for mommie (nuchie) in the post love from the ives richmond Esti Simon (Ives) said… Too cute! I hate to say I agree with Shmulik about that coloring although it looks tempting. nuchie said… OOOOH Rivkie I love prezzies.lol.Esti, This is the 1st time this year that I gave my kids food colouring. I think they will survive. miriam ives said… so gorgeous he's just so cuteI like it how dovi balances hhis cu and everybody tries to copy it rivkacyp said… ohhhh... ummm i miss u all!!! he looks so adorable! menni's face in the 2nd pic is just way to cute! Meir Zev ives said… Dovi i wish a very happy b-day with brochos (nuchie, does dovi go one the internet by himself) Meir Zev Ives hershy said… happy b'day i like the last pic!!! Adrian said… We always thought that cups were for drinkig from! not for putting on your head ,or do you do things differently in Hull. Love from Uncle Adrian &Aunty Marilyn. nuchie said… We couldn't find party hats so the cups did the job. mushka said… there so yummygitty really misses you xxxxxxx
NY Chol Hamoed Trip By Shmuli - April 10, 2012 (Zevi fell of some steps, bumped his head) Making "Snow Angels" Yitzi found a Crab's leg Walked to the water, was very windy. Read more
MUSHKA's bas mitzvah By rivkacyp - June 03, 2010 here's some pics of mushka's bas mitzvah....enjoy.. :) Read more
Comments
He reminds me of Menny at that age!
birthday present for mommie (nuchie) in the post
love from the ives richmond
Esti, This is the 1st time this year that I gave my kids food colouring. I think they will survive.
I like it how dovi balances hhis cu and everybody tries to copy it
Meir Zev Ives
i like the last pic!!!
gitty really misses you xxxxxxx