Rosie updated Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps By Anonymous - November 21, 2009 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments shainy said… Gosh, she is Dina #2!Heaven and so big and mature looking! shainy said… Also nice to see the proud parents. Esti Simon (Ives) said… Was just thinking the same thing Shainy.Wish I could meet her in person. Adrian said… Mazel Tov ,What a lovely looking baby ,look forward to meeting her ,From Uncle Adrian & Aunty Marilyn. Meir Zev Ives said… Is't she cute?????????????????????? Meir Zev Ives nuchie said… Meir, cute is an understatement. lol.I agree she looks just like Dina. Very adorable. miriam said… what does lol mean? rivkacyp said… lol is 4 laugh out load (not literally though!!!) rivkacyp said… oh btw mazal tov... she looks very cute..cant wait c see her in 'real life' (lol)!
NY Chol Hamoed Trip By Shmuli - April 10, 2012 (Zevi fell of some steps, bumped his head) Making "Snow Angels" Yitzi found a Crab's leg Walked to the water, was very windy. Read more
MUSHKA's bas mitzvah By rivkacyp - June 03, 2010 here's some pics of mushka's bas mitzvah....enjoy.. :) Read more
Comments
Heaven and so big and mature looking!
Wish I could meet her in person.
Meir Zev Ives
I agree she looks just like Dina. Very adorable.