i have arrived!

just wanted to let you all know that i have made my grand entrance into this world
on wednesday 17 cheshvan, november 4th @ 10:11am in kingston hospital, surrey.
Tatty named me in shul this morning. my name is Shoshana Rosa after my mummy's mummy's
mummy and i will be called Rosie.

i hope to meet you all very soon and serve you coloured sugared biscuits just like Grandma Raizel always did. i can always add tea or coffee to the order if you wish.

i am sure that mummy will post pictures of me soon.

lots of love,
Rosie Ives

Comments

Meir zev Ives said…
Just to let you my baby sister is a little princess!! 'adorable'

Meir Zev Ives
nuchie said…
Mazel tov! Very cute name. Looking forward to meeting her.
hershy said…
mazal tov!!!!!
shainy said…
Cute name, cant wait to see pics!
Adrian said…
Mazel Tov ,we can not wait to see the photos .Uncle Adrian & Aunty Marilyn.
Shmuli said…
mazal tov. What a cute name!
Aharon M. Ives said…
Mazal Tov! It's great to see that the kids nowadays can type from birth, I'm sure it'll save you a lot of time.
miriam said…
Yeh Meir she's gogeous,you got that right on the dot.Shes a living beauty to put it in words, shes got stunning eyes.

I'm really upset that I missed her naming.
miriam
Miriam, I think she looks like you.Cute!

Popular posts from this blog