MAZAL TOV!!!!

Avremi, Shterni and Family have a baby boy.

Wednesday morning approx 9am in London.

Could not reach everyone so please accept this as a family announcement.

Comments

hershy said…
mazal tov!!!!!!
shainy said…
Mazel tov, thanx for the update!
nuchie said…
Am I supposed to understand this?
All I see are funny shapes and symbols. Are you hiding something from me? I guess I'll copy Shainy and Hershy and say Mazel Tov.
chaya said…
Mazel Tov!!! Cant wait to meet him!!!
Adrian said…
Mazel Tov ,All the best from Uncle Adrian & Aunty Marilyn.
The Cyprys' said…
Nuchie can you still not read it?
Hope its not some unconscious resentment that I didn't get to you first!!!
Simons Kingston said…
This is too funny. I also can't read anything. From the messages it sounds like s/one got engaged.
hershy said…
this is what this post says tell me if you could read this

MAZAL TOV!!!!
Avremi, Shterni and Family have a baby boy.
Wednesday morning approx 9am in London.
Could not reach everyone so please accept this as a family announcement.
nuchie said…
I thought it was something about the bar mitzvah. Still can't read anything. Atleast Esti is with me and I'm not the only one.
Anonymous said…
also cant read iti thought i was the only one see that i am in good company

mazel tov
shainy said…
I thought everyone was kidding around because i could read it fine!
miriam said…
whats the code thank you very much

Popular posts from this blog