Mordy's Birthday Party

Comments

nuchie said…
Gorgeous pics. Mazel Tov Mordy.
I miss those parties. Nice to see the Ives - Richmond clan enjoying the American parties.
chaya said…
Looks like u had such fun!!!! Such a shame I missed it!!!! Gorgeous pics...u have to put them on facebook so I can comment on each one cos they're just too cute!!!!
Mazel Tov Mordy
Mazal Tov Mordy! What a splash! Almost as good as an opsher. Shainy you look fantastic as usual. Yois, nice shirt.
shainy said…
Thanx all, Esti u didnt mention Yois's tie...
It was a fun gathering!
chaya said…
U cant see it so well in the pics but if i know my bro well enough I'm sure it was gr8!!!!
shainy said…
well see if i get round to putting them up on facebook. There u cant just send a link to an album so i cant do the slideshow thing...
The Cyprys' said…
WOW!! What a lovely gathering.
Mazal Tov to everyone!!
Anonymous said…
just settling back into routine and part of that is going on the family blog. such great memories of a great trip. was wonderful to get to know the boys a bit more that we already did. thanks for hosting us so generously. missing you.

Popular posts from this blog