Walking into the sea!




The view from our back garden.



Mountain climbing!



Comments

zalman said…
Who's the photographer? If you're trying to make everyone jealous, you're doing a good job!!!
Enjoy your holiday.
I think I agree with Zalman. These pictures are getting better and better.
Aharon M. Ives said…
Beatiful pictures!
Keep them coming.
Adrian said…
I know we have a recession at the moment but you do not have to jump !!!.
rivka cyp said…
kay zalman we'd stop putting on pics then!!!!! nah kiddin' but of 500 pics it was the least i could do! by the way, the pics that are posted by mendel are mendels and the ones posted by me are mine. ENJOY!
hershy said…
beautiful pics!!
miriam said…
mendels got talent! this pics r amazn' i like the 1 of shmulik climbing.
Mendel Cyprys said…
Rivka still has the official position as the family photographer!
shainy said…
It's ok Mendel, i'm sure Rivka wont mind u helping her out as 2nd official photographer!

Popular posts from this blog