Yitzi's Opsher

Comments

Simons Kingston said…
Shainy, Shmuly, Yitzi and Mordy.
We had a wonderful time and you did a superb job on food and decor.
Have lots of Nachas and hope we can be at many more simchas.
zalman said…
I like that, you plant the food and get 2 for the price of 1!!!
Mazal tov!!!
The Cyprys' said…
He looks gorgeous and so does everything and everyone else. I hear from some very reliable people that it was an incredible simcha.

Mazal Tov, lots of nachas....
Anonymous said…
we are so sorry that we missed your big milestone. so happy that estie and co made it in as well as shmuli's mother. she's a real go getter. my parents really enjoyed themselves! as for yitzi he seems totally unfazed and looks really handsome. he and dovi look so alike once again. mazel tov and only simchas! love from all of us in richmond
rivkacyp said…
cute pics, it looks like fun. i love the food plant pots. cant wait to see you all!
nuchie said…
This looks like one amazing event. I'll keep it in mind for Menni's opsher.

Popular posts from this blog